2020年12月8日星期二

一個唔錯既入市策略

 Source:

https://www.madfientist.com/my-portfolio/

個blog主來自美國,係其中一個好出名既fire blogger。

依篇文其中一段值得參考,大家可以自己fune tune返:

I knew that I had $x in cash that I’d be willing to deploy and I had $y in bonds that I could sell (to buy more stocks) so I determined the max I could add to my stock portfolio as stock prices decreased and I split up my contributions.

I set up buying opportunities at -15%, -20%, -25%, -30%, -35%, and -40%. And instead of buying fewer shares as the market dropped, as I did in 2007/2008, I planned on increasing my purchases at each stage.

So I determined a value $x where I could invest $x at -15%, $1.5x at -20%, $2x at -25%, $3x at -30%, $3x at -35%, and $3x at -40%.

If the market ends up going below 40% the February highs, that’s when I start selling even more bonds to buy stocks.

沒有留言:

發佈留言